The research is all about the Indian Police Service that is being conducted by the UPSC i.e Union Public Service Commission.
The IPS which is referred to as Indian Police Service which is very tough exam and conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
(a) Nationality – Indian
(b) An applicant must not have achieved the age of 30 years for General Category, 36 years for Other Backward Classes class competitors and 37 years for applicants having a place with a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
Main Examination – Optional Subjects
One of the Indian Languages to be chosen by the applicant from the 22 dialects included in the VIII th Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper) am amid the employment
English (Qualifying Paper) 300 Marks
Essay 200 Marks
Papers IV & V
General Studies (300 Marks for every paper) = 600 Marks
Function of Indian Police Service
1. Everyday obligations, especially in the zones of up keep of open peace and request, wrong doing counteractive action, examination, and identification, gathering of insight, VIP security, fringe policing, route policing, sneaking, medication trafficking, financial offenses, defilement in broad daylight life, calamity administration, requirement of financial enactment, bio-differences and insurance of natural laws and so on.
2. Driving and instructing the common and equipped police drives in all the states .
3. Driving and instructing the Central Police Organizations like Intelligence Bureau, Central Bureau of Investigation, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, National Security Guard, Vigilance Organizations and so on.
4. Serve at administrative/strategy making levels in the Ministries and Departments of Central and State governments and open area endeavors both at focus and states, and the RAW, Government of India.
5. Needed to associate and facilitate nearly with the individuals from other All India Services and Central Civil Services furthermore with the Armed Forces.
6. Lead/summon the power with mettle, uprightness, commitment and a solid feeling of administration to the individuals.
7. Attempt to instill in the police compels under their summon such values and standards as would help them serve the individuals better.
8. Instill respectability of the most astounding request, affect-ability to desires of individuals in a quick changing social and monetary milieu, regard for human rights, wide liberal point of view of law and equity, elevated expectation of polished skill, physical wellness and mental readiness.